6/3/2023 Bee Caring Sewing/Crafting Class: PRIVATE TROOP #70168 WORKSHOP
with Mrs. O'Neal and Miss Kendall
This is registration for our Bee Caring Hand Sewing/Crafting Class!
Learn a little about honey bees through the use of a fun small snack/game, and learn how to hand sew your own adorable mini Bee plushie! Earn a fun patch too! Also receive honeybee inspired slime to take home!
Class is paid with troop funds.
Door will be unlocked 5-10 minutes prior to class start as we have a prior class ending at 3pm.
We respectful ask that you drop off/pick up once the girls are settled (and we show you inside) and we are ready to start the class, so that the girls can consentrate and get the best one on one experience without distractions. We want to provide a super fun experience for them and have found that it is best to limit the adults staying inside studio so the girls can enjoy a great time! Thanks for understanding! Leaders and welcome to stay on location and sit/read/leader plan on the covered front porch. We have chairs set out!
We are super excited to sew with the girls!
Thank-you! See you soon! =)
NOTE: Some activities for parents to do nearby:
- Dulles Landing Shopping Center: 15 minutes away heading 50 East-(DSW, Michaels, WalMart, 5Below, HomeGoods, Dicks Sporting Goods, Dunkin Donuts)
- South Riding Shopping Center: 15 minutes away on the other side of Loudoun County Parkway heading 50 East (Moe's, Giant, Home Depot
- Historic town of Middleburg: head 50 West 5-10 minutes (cute historic town with shops and resturants
- Wineries, Cider Barn and Quattro Gumbas Brewery/Winery! 50 West and Chrysalis are literally next door 2 minute drive and there are tons of other ones nearby with food etc.
- Hammerdown BBQ (8-10 minute drive head 50 west from studio)
- Greenheart Juice Cafe --smoothies, juice, snacks etc. (30 second drive down the road in Aldie)
- Historic Aldie Mill offers free weekend tours seasonally only until 4pm (30 second drive down the road in Aldie)
- Gum Springs Library (awesome library 12 minutes away in Stone Ridge right off of Rt. 50 heading East from the studio)
- Giberts Corner Farmers Market--local produce, food trucks etc. Open on weekends. (4 min from studio at Gilberts Corner)
Jun 3rd, 2023
Sat from 3:15 - 4:45 pm
Cupcakes and Lace
39184 John Mosby Highway
Aldie, VA 20105 Get directions