1/26/2019 Winter Wonderland Themed Fairy Gardens Crafting Class
with Mrs. K
Girls learn how to craft your own winter wonderland themed fairy garden! Use real succulent plants, glitter, rocks, moss, glittery wintery decorations and more!
This class is a drop off/pick up class.
Due to spacing issues and for the comfort and concentration of the girls we strongly prefer (once you come in, take a tour and the girls are all settled and comfy) that we keep the classes to just us instructors and girls. Thanks for understanding this rule so we can provide the best experience for the girls.
NOTE: Some activities for parents to do nearby:
- Dulles Landing Shopping Center: 15 minutes away heading 50 East-(DSW, Michaels, WalMart, 5Below, HomeGoods, Dicks Sporting Goods, Dunkin Donuts)
- South Riding Shopping Center: 15 minutes away on the other side of Loudoun County Parkway heading 50 East (Moe's, Giant, Home Depot
- Town of Middleburg: head 50 West 5-10 minutes (cute historic town with shops and resturants)
- Wineries, Cider Barn and Quattro Gumbas Brewery/Winery! 50 West and Chrysalis are literally next door 2 minute drive and there are tons of other ones nearby with food etc.
- Greenheart Juice Cafe and Aldie General Store Cafe...coffee, juice, snacks etc.(30 second drive down the road in Aldie)
- Historic Aldie Mill offers free weekend tours only until 4pm (30 second drive down the road in Aldie..note check the website for times because they close seasonally in the winter)
- Gum Springs Library (awesome new library 12 minutes away in Stone Ridge right off of Rt. 50 heading East from the studio)
- Hammerdown BBQ (about 10 minutes from the studio heading back East on Route 50....it located right off of Route 50)
Jan 26th, 2019
Sat from 3:00 - 4:30 pm
Cupcakes and Lace
39184 John Mosby Highway
Aldie, VA 20105 Get directions